If your organisation is required to appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO) or would like to appoint one voluntarily then you should consider One Compliance for that role.
Our Data Protection Practitioner leads a competent team of consultants trained within the information security and compliance industry and have worked with a wide range of organisations since 2017 to help them prepare for the fast approaching GDPR enforcement date.
As your Data Protection Officer as a Service (DPOaaS) provider, One Compliance would assume the role of Data Protection Officer in line with Data Protection regulations and would support your organisation with:
- Regular reporting on compliance areas
- Development of training for awareness
- Assessment of policies and procedures
- Relevant communication with the Supervisory Authorities
- Maintenance and governance of privacy framework
- Advice with data protection matters and requests
- Mitigating privacy risks
- Conducting compliance audits
- Conducting Privacy Impact Assessments as required
Please Contact us to arrange a discussion with one of our consultants.